Information for Undergraduate Admissions
I. Admission of Foreign Students
- Degree： Bachelor
- Begin Term Fall (Enroll in September)
- Language proficiency
- Chinese proficiency certificate / proof reqired
- Chinese proficiency certificate at Test of Chinese as a Foreign Language : Band B Level 3 or above.
*A language proficiency tester who cannot provide the above required scores may not apply for this department.
- Application documents
- The highest-level degree diploma
- The highest degree’s full transcript of records
- Financial statement
- Recommendation letter x 2
- Statement of Purpose
- Declaration of Nationality Form
- Passport (if available)
- Taiwan Alien Resident Certificate (ARC) (if available)
- Documents required by department
- Certificate of Chinese Proficiency
- Chinese Autobiography
- Interview / Oral exam / Written exam：no
II. For information about admission of foreign students, please contact the Office of Academic Affairs of National Chung Cheng University.