Scholarship for Undergraduates
- All scholarships shall be offered in accordance with the “Guidelines for Establishment of the President’s Award and Development of Excellent Students”.
- All kinds of scholarships established by the Office of Students Affair.
For details, please visit the website page of the Office of Students Affair
Scholarship for Graduate Students
- The graduate school of this department shall offer scholarships in accordance with the “Operation Regulations on Scholarship and Financial Aid” which was formulated according to the “Operation Regulations on Scholarship and Financial Aid for Graduate Students of National Chung Cheng University”.
- The quota and amount of each scholarship are as the following: 1) The scholarship shall be offered in accordance with the quota and amount allotted by the university. 2) The scholarship for graduate students (master program or doctorial program) shall be given to the students who win the first place in the first semester of the first year. 3) The scholarship for graduate students (master program or doctorial program) shall be given to the students who are elected by their classmates by a majority of votes.
- The amount of the scholarship shall depend on the amount appropriated by the university. The applicants shall receive the scholarship monthly according to their actual working hours.
Working hours of the students who are granted the scholarship:
Usual School Days: 3 hours as a unit.
Morning : 8:30 ~ 11:30 a.m.
Afternoon : 2:00 ~ 5:00 p.m.
- Summer and Winter Vacations: We will recruit part-time students through announcement according to the actual need.
Duties of the Part-time Students
- To clean the discussion room and take charge of the cleaning and management of classrooms.
- To manage the computer room.
- To manage the library.
- To assist in the preparatory work for seminars, speeches, etc.
- To complete the other tasks assigned provisionally.
- The students on duty should sign on the attendance book. Any student who wants to ask for a casual leave or sick leave should complete the procedures according to regulations. If he/she is absent from work without reasons, this department may cancel his/her qualification for the scholarship and substitute he/she with another student.
- These regulations shall take effect from January 1, 2001.
- Any matters not mentioned herein shall be subject to the relevant regulations of this university.